Old 18-09-2008, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Hunza Apricots

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:31:13 +0100, Tim Perry
wrote:

Please can anyone tell me where I can buy hunza apricots in East Anglia.
I saw them mentioned here, had never heard of them before, so I looked
them up.
From what I can gather they should grow true to type from stone,
so if I could find out who sells them I can enjoy the fruit, then have
a go at growing the tree.
Many thanks.

Tim Perry

Try health-food shops. Holland and Barrett used to sell them but no
longer do down here. The last I bought were from GNC, but have not
bought them lately. They need soaking overnight. I have not yet
succeeded in growing any, but have not tried that hard!
If you succeed let me know!

Pam in Bristol