Old 18-09-2008, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_3_] Zootal[_3_] is offline

Default Comcast is ending newsgroup support :(

$60/ month is high for a DSL line, are you paying extra for a business
package that allows public servers? plus $8/month for Giganews. If I
wanted to run a public server I would have to upgrade to a business
package.

I just pulled up my bill. Internet services is $49.95. This gives me 3Mbps
down, and 512Kbps up. I'd like more upload, but I'm getting by. They stopped
offering the 768K upload plans a while back. There are no restrictions on
the service other then the usual no p0rn/illegal/etc.

Comcast is the new AOL. Comcast users don't know how to use newsgroup LOL.
Seriously, though....isn't anyone here using Comcast, and are willing to
defend them?