Old 18-09-2008, 04:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Comcast is ending newsgroup support :(

"Dan L." wrote in

m:

So please, please ... tell me who is your ISP so I can look
into it Does your provider include newsgroup service or
do you pay extra like I will I will be doing soon?

i have a dial-up account at a privately held ISP which i
access through cable access with Metrocast.
i loathe Metrocast as a cable provider (so i have satallite
TV for the junkies in the house), but the internet access is
not bad. i have no idea how their news server is as i use my
ISPs server & mail...
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair