Old 18-09-2008, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Some good things about autumn

On Sep 18, 2:26*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 18/9/08 11:52, in article
, "Cat(h)"

wrote:
On Sep 17, 11:12*am, Sacha wrote:
http://i36.tinypic.com/a5l35f.jpghtt.../14m87z5.jpght....
.tinypic.com/b51s09.jpg

--

My goodness! *Are those odd lemons, or somethign entirely different?

Odd lemons. *;-)) *It's Citrus medica Buddha's Hand and I snapped it because
it's just coloured up and because it shows how small the plant can be when
it starts bearing fruit.

The best thing about autumn, right now, is that the forecast is good
for the next *several* days (luxury!!) and the sun, you know, that
golden ball that used to shine some months back, is actually *shining*
(decadence!!) today.
Here's to a tiny weeny bit of slightly chilly indian summer.

Cat(h)

Here's to it lasting next week because we're going to Tresco again!

I'll drink to that (hic).

Cat(h)