Old 18-09-2008, 05:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mycosimian Mycosimian is offline

Default Comcast is ending newsgroup support :(

In my area, the only choices are comcast and at&t. I really don't
appreciate the stranglehold that these and other behemoths have over
my communications, not to mention the universally terrible service, so
I go with the cheapest DSL plan with no phone service and use Magic
jack ($20/year) for VoIP. Trying to give them as little $ as possible.

Of course now my wife had to get a cell phone for her new job and,
instead of a cheap phone with minimum service, she got a Palm centro
with unlimited data. I am completely and shamefully addicted. :-(

*Posted from moble device with very tiny keyboard.