Old 18-09-2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
beecrofter[_2_] beecrofter[_2_] is offline

Default Where to find 10-52-10 fertilizer?

On Sep 8, 11:48*am, Phisherman wrote:
My bloom fertilizer is nearly gone and Walmart has moved out the
gardening supplies for Christmas decorations. * I guess many folks
have stopped buying gardening supplies by now--am I the only one that
does year round gardening?. * Anyone know a good substitute for XPert
Blooming Fertilizer 10-52-10? *This fertilizer has made an amazing
flowering difference with my geraniums, petunias, and oxalis. *TIA

Phosphorus is pretty much bound to the soil and does not leave until
it is cropped out.
Tripple super Phosphate could be added, or you could use phosphate
rock or bone meal.
Common garden fertilizer like 10-10-10 could make up the rest.