Old 19-09-2008, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Why Heirloom Tomatoes??

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:50:03 -0500, Omelet wrote:

For regular pan and stir fry, I use Olive or more lately, coconut oil.

The man I buy my coconut oil from would scream. Last time I bought it I
got a free lecture on how heating the oil will make it not as healthy. I
use cold pressed. I don't tell him how I use it....A bit of oil in the
bottom of a cup. Stir small amount of cocoa powder into the oil. Add
hot coffee, sugar and cream.....mmmmmmm.

Or as oil in the pan for making pancakes. Also replace butter in
chocolate cookies.