Old 19-09-2008, 12:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jon[_7_] Jon[_7_] is offline

Default Be aware.

Why am I an idiot? It fits you better Askclown
You call me names, just because of warning what you guys have been doing.
The response from you is idiotic, unless you have a reason to flame me.
I would suggest if they havent installed a program called spybot, they
should, to see if theyre infected.
But if you have adaware installed it will conflict at this point in time.
(look it up on the internet google it and wikipedia should give you
the correct sites)
Dont go the sites which may/could be the source for infection,
posing as these programs, which is happening more and more.

I am not giving you any links due to clueless parrots and clowns could
accuse me of
trying to compromise your machines.