Old 18-09-2008, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Riverford Farm cook book

On 18 Sep, 14:31, Sacha wrote:
This is being launched this Friday. And so that's a few Christmas pressies
sorted out!

http://tinyurl.com/3o6448

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Thanks Sacha, I will certainly order it. I took delivery, today, at
my daughter's of a Gary Rhodes book and Philip Rankin's Irish
Cooking, I am looking forward to trying out new stuff. I am looking
at a course at Raymond Blanc's place in Oxfordshire, what a price for
just a few days!!!!! Now I just wonder if I dropped a hint to my
husband for Christmas...?

Judith