Old 18-09-2008, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Hunza Apricots

The message
from Tim Perry contains these words:

Please can anyone tell me where I can buy hunza apricots in East Anglia.
I saw them mentioned here, had never heard of them before, so I looked
them up.
From what I can gather they should grow true to type from stone,
so if I could find out who sells them I can enjoy the fruit, then have
a go at growing the tree.
Many thanks.

Norwich Market - about halfway up the second row from the left as you
face it, there's a stall which sells dried fruit, herbs and spices, and
lots more.

They usually have hunzas.

--
Rusty