Old 18-09-2008, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Hunza Apricots

The message

from "Cat(h)" contains these words:

Health food stores sell apricots dried and stoned.
To get stones, he'd need fresh apricots.
The snag with apricots, and tomatoes, and all those wonderful fruit
that taste so good in the South of France, or in Italy, or in Spain,
is that in the British Isles, they're never all *that* great, and
that's when the do manage to ripen fully!

Arbut, hunzas come from an even more extreme climate, and again AFAIK,
always come unhalved, and with stones in.

I know the winters where they come from are cold, but I don't know how
hot the summers get...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig