Old 19-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Hinge 2 View Post

'Course, it would help if you said just where you were innit.

Hunzas are always sold dry, AFAIK. They are left to dessicate on the
bush/shrub and picked dry, or so I've been told.

Rusty
You are right of course Rusty, I'm in the Dereham area, so Norwich market is the best choice. I don't go there very often, but my son does.

Given the climate they come from, I'm hoping they will prove winter hardy, but as far as fruiting goes I guess it will be a gamble.

Do you think my plan to break dormancy has a chance ?
I know I could just bung them in and wait, but I'm no spring chicken, so I try to speed things up as much as possible, would be nice to see something grow before I peg out.

Tim.