Old 20-09-2008, 01:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Tree Treatment

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:46:48 -0500, "D. Staples"
wrote:

Other than the one pointed out to you from Texas A & M, yard boy.

I am beginning to think that Shigo was as full of shit as you, yard boy.

If you go back and read it, he says "internationally" peer reviewed.
He's full of [snip]. I hope oak wilt doesn't take out his trees. He
should take a ride down around here and see the level of death from
insect vectors on open, PROPERLY CUT ([snip]hole) live oaks.

Prove that by showing some dissections with pith visible as well as the pit
protection zone or pith plug.
Otherwise its just your word against others that dissected trees. I support
those that dissect trees.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

I've seen the value of homes being effected financially upwards of
50,000 dolars because the live oaks are infected and dying.

I never heard of Shigo, but I'm sure he wouldn't want this douche bag
representing him. Ningkompoop, he is.

Victoria

"If the present and the future
were contingent on the past,