Old 20-09-2008, 02:26 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark... Clark... is offline

Default propane weed killers

Von Fourche wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 15, 1:20 am, "rb" wrote:
Sure would like to have reports of how well the propane weed killers
work. They sure look simple. Are they that good? Do you get good
"mileage"
out of a tank?

Also, how does the flame get lit?

well they run through the propane pretty fast. It might be me though
I wanted to make sure that tree would not grow back in the fence
again.

You mean they make something where you can burn the weeds away? Would
that work
on a chain link fence? Burning weeds away sounds cool.

I may be wrong but aren't some chain link fence's galvanized, which of
course means, lead, mercury, which I think is bad to heat but I don't know,
would the mercury be in the smoke??
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?