Old 20-09-2008, 01:41 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
NICHE541 NICHE541 is offline

Default please help! identify a plant

On Sep 19, 3:04*pm, landscapemaddie landscapemaddie.
wrote:
hi, im a landscape architecture student who has searched through about
1000 images of plants and failed to find what this one is:

[image:http://i35.tinypic.com/2qmdzz5.jpg]

any one be of use? you will gain my undying respect...

--
landscapemaddie

I am not educated in cultivated plants. I stick to plants that are
native to particular biomes. However my first impression is that it is
either some sort of a rubber plane or a rhodadengron. In Asia these
plants get very large.