Old 19-09-2008, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Hampshire Saturday?

On 19/9/08 17:31, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

In article ,
says...
The message
from "Jeff Layman" contains these words:

Charlie Pridham wrote:
I shall be at the Charity plant sale at Longstock if anyone wants to
say Hi!

Are you sure it's Saturday? There is a charity event on Sunday.

I noticed that too but if you have a look at Charlie's website, under
events, it says Saturday 21st September.

HTH
Jennifer

The plant fair is definately on the Saturday 20th its in aid of North
Hampshire Medical fund and is being sponsered by John Lewis There will be
30 nurseries including 5 chealsea gold medalists Jazz band, Beer tent,
Hog Roast, Ice creams etc entry = £3 (free if you work for JL) parking is
free. It was a good day last year in the drizzle so I am looking forward
to a dry day tomorrow!
10-4pm

On Sunday 20th the actual water gardens at Longstock are open in aid of
the Motor Neurone Disease association.

It sounds a terrific 'day out', Charlie and the forecast seems set fair for
you, too. Hope it stays that way.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com