Old 20-09-2008, 04:02 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:14:37 EDT, Chris Barnes wrote:

Which explains why I shoot cats - ALL CATS - straying on my property
(yes, I live out in the country). If they are wearing a collar, I shoot
them twice.

That's sad to hear. I hope you let your neighbors know this. I could move
in your area and you might shoot (twice) my old, declawed rescue wearing a
belled collar that probably couldn't even catch a grasshopper. :-( ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us