Old 20-09-2008, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Blueberries

The message
from "Alistair Macdonald" contains
these words:

Third time lucky. Previous messages have not been published. South east
England
Here they are (were)
I have three blueberry bushes about 5/6 years old. They are in large clay
pots sunk into the ground. Last year an excellent crop. This year very
poor.
They are about three feet tall and unpruned since purchase three years ago.
Is there a recommended feed, and anything else I should do to improve the
crop next year?

Well, tird time I've seen it - perhaps your news-server isn't collecting
posts very well.

'Fraid I don't have the answer to your questions though.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig