Old 21-09-2008, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Feed

"Alistair Macdonald" wrote...
It seems that I am not going to succeed in having a post published under
the subject heading "Blueberries" Sooo,
Poor crop this year on three bushes. All the planting/pruning advice
followed. Only item missing is feeding. How should I encourage a better
crop next year?

You can post under any subject heading you like, this is an unmoderated
newsgroup. If your post didn't show then either your ISP refused to post it
or something else went wrong.

We didn't get too bad a crop on our two bushes but none made it home from
the allotment. :-)

Presumably you have them in acid soil (our allotment is) and if you want to
feed them then use an Ericaceous Feed, they are sold mainly for Rhodies and
Camellias.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden