Old 21-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair Macdonald View Post
It seems that I am not going to succeed in having a post published under the
subject heading "Blueberries" Sooo,
Poor crop this year on three bushes. All the planting/pruning advice
followed. Only item missing is feeding. How should I encourage a better crop
next year?
Alistair
Alistair I did read both your posts, but as I know very little about growing blueberries, I could not reply. I did watch to see what replies you got in the hope I might learn something, but so far it seems Bob's advice is the best, and it concurs with what I've read in my books.
I hope you have better luck next year.