Old 21-09-2008, 04:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gonzo gonzo is offline

Default Grape vine - Fruit too small

In the event these are indeed grapes, and if the vines aer overgrown,
you can help yourself by doing some research into pruning the vines
back.

I have some 40+ year old concords, which had been sadly neglected (by
me) for the past 4-5 years. This spring, almost too late in the
season, I went out and trimmed the heck out of them. My wife thought
I had killed them, and for a while it looked like she was right.
However, the plants have thrived this season, and again look almost as
bushy as they did last year.

So if you have overgrown GRAPE vines, consider a decent pruning, and
of course, thin judiciously.