Old 21-09-2008, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alistair Macdonald Alistair Macdonald is offline

Default Feed

Now there's a surprise. I was sure there was an over zealous moderator
somewhere (there was a previous "Blueberry" post in the same window) The
mystery remains - apparently my previous messages were published, but
invisible to me. Thanks. I've now got hold of the remedies ericaceous soil
(in which they are planted) and ericaceous feed. The only gap in my
knowledge now is to prune or not to prune, and if so, how?
Alistair