Old 21-09-2008, 06:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default new fish

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 03:45:36 EDT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

Is it possible something's getting your babies?

Don't know, hard to believe it would get them all. I even saw a couple of
taddies make to some size, and that was with me removing every egg cluster
to a fish safe area. I figured if a taddy or two could make it hidden from
the fish, surely fish eggs & fry would. If it wasn't for seeing the taddies
I would suspect the fish, even though I've been feeding them this year.
Where before I never fed the goldfish in the lily pond and they've thrived
and produced. s

cheaper sources. For the pleasure they give me, $27 + tax is well
worth it. Especially if I get babies in the spring. Gail

I fully agree! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us