Old 22-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Thanks
It sounds like you need a windbreak, regardless what you decide to grow. Here's a thought;-
I may well be talking rubbish, and if so I'll say sorry now before getting deluged with derision, but has anybody tried growing a line of frost hardy Eucalyptus, then laying them into a hedge.
I know it's a trick rarely seen nowadays, but farms used to have layed hedges everywhere, they were solid, stock proof, and self-regererating.
Plus, they look a damn sight better than wire and plastic.

Tim.