Old 22-09-2008, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default New pics at Flikr

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:21:40 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

Steve's post at abpo made me go out and take some pictures. They are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/

I'll post them at ABPO, too as soon as I resize them.

K Barrett

Delicious shots, Kath. I know you uploaded a bunch on 9/21; over how many
days of weeks did they bloom?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

These have been in bloom for the past 2 weeks. I just found the
bulbophyllum, so I have no idea how long that one has been open. My office
smelled fantastic as I was getting the shots. I'm pretty sure it was from
the Owen Holmes. Funny how the fragarence comes and goes through the day.