Old 09-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] rooting hormones was; Cuttings from woody plants

In a message dated 4/9/2003 8:29:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Finally, there are some who believe that the hormones are only a help in
preventing fungus while the plant roots itself.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

Huh? Do you mean because most rooting formulations include a
fungicide, or are you talking about the action of the hormone itself?

I don't know where I picked this up. Probably from some fellow gardeners
here in Florida. Most of the powders do contain a fungicide.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++