Old 23-02-2003, 04:39 PM
animaux

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

On 22 Feb 2003 23:59:01 GMT, (GrampysGurl) wrote:

It's a learning process, we are from a country that wants instant everything.
When one asks a question we can gently lead them to better alternatives lol. No
one at the Home Depot ever told us of our other options, I had to go out and
find those on my own... Only recently has it become easier to find information
on organic and conservational gardening.

Colleen Ann

You're right. I was in a ****y mood yesterday. I do grow weary of people who
read the bag (finally they read it) yet, they still use the stuff when they have
babies who will play on it. I lost my temper, momentarily. You are right.