Old 25-09-2008, 10:52 PM posted to aus.gardens
faeychild faeychild is offline

Default best value water tanks??

lentildude wrote:

Hi, I live in the lowerbluemountains SYD, (10 mins Penrith) and really
want to splurge on a large watertank 9000 - 20000litres. Really
confused what to get, I want the best value tank that will last at
least 20 yrs. Anyone know any bargains out there?? There are a few
sellers on EBAY but worried buying sight unseen. If I connect it to
the growing shed and not the house do I still get a govt rebate? Any
tips appreciated.

George

Has anyone heard the conspiracy rumour that one the Government has a
sufficiently large list of tank owners, via the rebate, they can start to tax
the rain water the runs off your roof. They

It may be wisest to cop the full cost and keep quiet
--
faeychild