Old 26-09-2008, 03:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
CanopyCo CanopyCo is offline

Default Raised bed hardware

On Sep 24, 7:25*pm, Ed Clarke wrote:
My "to do" list includes a series of raised beds in my backyard for next
year. *I was going to knock together some 4'x8' beds made out of 2x10
lumber when I received the Lee Valley gardening catalog ( also on the web
atwww.leevalley.com).

They are selling heavy duty galvanized hardware that's intended to be mounted
on a 2x4. The hardware will hold a 1'x2' garden paver (they use 2'x2' pavers)
vertically as side walls on a garden bed. *There's enough hardware in their
kit to hold twelve pavers with a frame on the bottom and on the top. The side
and corner pieces are also available seperately.

If you posted a link to the hardware in question, or at least gave us
it's name, I could give you better replies.

As it is I can't find them.