Old 28-09-2008, 01:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Zoot Zoot is offline

Default Tree too close to house?

It is so small, I wonder if it is a volunteer? Like others have said, you
should remove it. Your foundation is more important then the tree.

"Mitulove" wrote in message

I forgot to post the image!
http://tinyurl.com/4tqqxk
Sorry about that

Mitulove;817327 Wrote:
Hello,
Another question about the plants in my new garden..
We've got this maple (I think) growing very close to the house. It
comes out of the ground just 4 inches or so away from the wall. I
can't imagine why someone would have purposely planted it like that,
yet there it is, growing very happily. Is this kind of tree going to
cause problems? Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks,
Lanna

--
Mitulove