Old 28-09-2008, 03:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] andrewhallas@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Tree too close to house?

On Sep 27, 7:17*pm, Mitulove
wrote:
Hello,
Another question about the plants in my new garden..
We've got this maple (I think) growing very close to the house. *It
comes out of the ground just 4 inches or so away from the wall. *I
can't imagine why someone would have purposely planted it like that,
yet there it is, growing very happily. *Is this kind of tree going to
cause problems? *Any advice gratefully received.
Thanks,
Lanna

--
Mitulove

Without a question my friend pull the thing out not only will it grow
bigger and rub/push against your wall but it will also take moisture
from the ground around the area and cause subsidence. GET RID OF
IT!! hope this helps :-)