Old 28-09-2008, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default For Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote
Taken in Tresco last week, Bob! We thought it would amuse you. Is yours
still going?
http://i36.tinypic.com/vec410.jpg

Is that really a Furcraea bedinghausii? Did it have a trunk at all? What was
the size?

Our two are still doing well, one has been outside in a pot for all but the
first year after Ray gave me the two tiny little plantlets the other one I
planted in the garden last spring and it's looking good so far. We don't get
the rain you do so it may be OK, and they are supposed to be able to take a
few degrees of frost if not wet.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden