Old 29-09-2008, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Overwintering of plants

On 29/9/08 13:25, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On 29 Sep, 11:24, Sacha wrote:

snip

Well, I'll just have to make you a cake with a file in it. ;-)
I suppose if someone started taking hundreds or thousands of cuttings of
something and selling them at plant fairs or car boot sales, the original
breeder might get a bit upset. But using bits and pieces for oneself or
friends is not only harmless to the breeder, it would be totally unworkable
to attempt to prevent it!
Here's a site that positively encourages the practice and has an ad for
Unwins Seeds on it!
;-))
http://www.overthegardengate.net/gar...asp?linkid=536
And here's another with helpful tips and a mention of your 'illegal'
behaviour!http://homepage.ntlworld.com/amar10/Data/Surfinia.htm

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

LOL Me and my illegal behaviour, wait until Martin gets back and
reads this, can you magine his comments?

Judith

All too well!!