Old 30-09-2008, 12:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Dont let the politicians get off the hook, real cause of EconCrisis

On Sep 29, 11:05*pm, MajorOz wrote:
On Sep 29, 3:58*pm, Jangchub wrote:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:25:51 -0400, Frank

frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:
Jangchub wrote:
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:36:06 -0400, Frank
frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

I'm voting for the white guy---------------

Ralph Nader

You might as well vote for the maverick because Nader hasn't got a
chance. *That is silly to throw away the vote like that.

Victoria

You're not at true Greeny, if you don't vote for the skinny whitey

I never said I was a Greeny, so not sure what you're talking about
even with the smiley.

Ralph Nader has passed his prime. He's rumbling and mumbling now. *He
may be the best we have to offer in the way or cleaning up the
environment, but he has not experience in any other area of
government. *He thinks he does. *I think he should be in local
politics first, then maybe enter into bigger seats. *He's not more
experienced than Commando Barbie. *I can't wait to see her bumbling on
Thursday night. *Look for the ear piece. It will be firmly in her ear
in up her ass.

...as the cat said: "...psssfffffttttttt"

Some kind of wacko hatred at work here.

cheers

oz- Hide quoted text -

Obviously pulling her chain, and she's falling for it

Frank