Old 30-09-2008, 05:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Dont let the politicians get off the hook, real cause of EconCrisis

Jangchub wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 04:24:22 -0700 (PDT), Frank
wrote:

Obviously pulling her chain, and she's falling for it

Frank

No, didn't fall for it at all. Just trying to make sure others know
it's a really dumb thing to vote for Nader. Period. If it makes you
feel superior in intelligence, you can think I fell for it. Silly in
action.

Victoria

I know that as well as other intelligent people, but I quit arguing with
stupid people, which is why I'm not trying to argue with you about
voting for Obama

Frank