Old 02-10-2008, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
~misfit~ ~misfit~ is offline

Default Allotment finds

Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Anne Welsh Jackson" typed:
"shazzbat" wrote:

I hope you'll all check your compost heaps carefully -
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...ugh_allotment/

That snake looks suspiciously like a constrictor to me.

No way would I wind it round my neck! He must be mad!!

Looks like a Reticulated Python to me. I'm disappointed the article doesn't
say.
--
Shaun.