Old 02-10-2008, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Allotment finds

Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Anne Welsh Jackson" typed:
"shazzbat" wrote:

I hope you'll all check your compost heaps carefully -

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...urn_gardener_f
inds_17_foot_snake_slithering_through_allotme nt/

That snake looks suspiciously like a constrictor to me.

No way would I wind it round my neck! He must be mad!!

One of my cherished memories is a visit to a small zoo. They were
showing off snakes, got a mall child to come out from the audience and
hold a small python. Then they asked for a volunteer 'mum' so I had my
hand up and was out of my seat before he'd finished speaking. They put
away the small one, and brought out a much bigger one, round my neck and
trailing along the ground for a couple of feet each side of me -
beautiful!
--
Kay