Old 03-10-2008, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna UK Donna UK is offline

Default Wilted wisteria

Hi All

I have a wistera in a pot which has come on nicely this year, if but for not
flowering yet... I have just started a new temporary job and asked my mum
to keep an eye on it. Went out there this morning before work to check
everything ok and found it laying on its side dry as a bone... Leaves
looking very sorry for themselves and not at all happy. They are not
totally crisp to the touch so have watered it and now hoping it picks up...
Can wistera take some rought treatment as I read somewhere they are like a
weed once you have them...

Donna