Old 03-10-2008, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Tomato Soup Recipe - was "Worth Growing Tomatoes"

"AriesVal" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:39:14 +0100, Jeanne Stockdale wrote:

Thanks Jeanne - printed

You know, delicious as these recipes sound (although I'd prefer to thicken
soup with potatoes rather thn flour) I still prefer raw or grilled tomatoes
when home grown. I don't mind drying some but nothing else. We gorge on
tomatoes in their season - until Christmas. We gorge on runner beans too,
still having them every day.

drool

Mary