Old 04-10-2008, 08:28 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

jellybean stonerfish;818109 On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 18:28:14 -0700, reg1010 wrote:

On Oct 1, 11:07Â*am, PLOTTY wrote:
Hi all after a longer than expected break due to ill health I'm pleased
to be back in action and back to doing my updates, hope that you have
all had a good harvest this season despite the weather, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

--
PLOTTY

What is this group about?

edible gardens

hi steve welcome back glad to see that u are feeling better.
your allotment looks wonderful.
here we have had strange weather no real summer to speak of
so made things touchy as to what did well and what didnt.
take care of yourself and will be peeking in to see your next
allotment update . cyaaaaaa, sockiescat.