Old 04-10-2008, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Childs wheelbarrow

Can anyone recommend a wheelbarrow for a 15 month old - but big and
growing fast - it`s got to be sturdy enough to do little jobs, I am not a
bully but some children are very serious about picking up stuff and
putting it into their own wheelbarrow :-) There is one on the Early
Learning website but is there a better one out there I ask ?

granny Kate

If the ELC one had been the same as the metal one they used to sell I'd
have recommended it (ours is still out in the garden and the original user
has just gone up to uni).

Not so sure about plastic ones though.

If you google for metal child's wheelbarrow there seem to be one at about
£25, but with a recommended age of 3 years, it may not be stable enough
for a younger child.

your metal one sound excellent but you are right in thinking that a metal
one would be too much for a toddler, she is a big lass and a bonny lass -
Granny bursting into song :-) but I will continue looking, there do seem to
be a fair few to choose from I was just looking for a recommendation
thanks anyway