Old 04-10-2008, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Greenhouse Base - how level?

"tjr" wrote in message

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice. On closer inspection the fall was more like
20mm so I've gone for the mortar option to get it level. It will be
sited very close to a shed so the effect of a slope on the verticals
would show up. I bolted down to the slabs as I didn't want to take any
chances with it moving.

Just gotta wait for the mortar to set before I can build it now!
--
tjr

I am relieved to learn that you have bolted it down.
There are two extremes in the "sheltered" mode.
I had failed to advise that in my earlier posts and the cost is minimal for
the added security.
What make and model is it by the way ?

Regards
Pete