Old 06-10-2008, 02:05 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
[email protected] flexgonzaga@yahoo.com is offline

Default On The Origins Of People, Mr. Obama Get Started, Now, Please!

Zoo Park Living

A Word On How We Should Live As People

Since people are highly advanced living organisms, and since we got
our start in the plant world, as plants, we are, plants. We are all so
highly sophisticated as plants, we wonder why do toe nails grow, or
fingernails, or why does hair grow, or eye brow hairs and eye lashes,
along with ear hairs, and facial hairs. There is no sensitivity to
them but they do perform functions. They are like dried or dead pieces
of matter that just seem, some of them, to get longer and longer, if
we don't cut our hair, or if we don't trim our toe nails and finger
nails. These are plant remnants of our plant heritage and they grow
like bark, limbs, or leaves.

All animals are plants, but of a different kind than we normally think
of plants. That means, we don't think of apes, or monkeys as plants,
but apes form one type of plants, and monkeys form another type of
plants. In other words, we all got our start in the plant world, and
we can't say, there is a defining line here, were we became something
else.

We call ourselves humans, but we are just plants. Lady plants have a
little flower right between their legs. Gentlemen plants have a little
flower right between their legs. They are permanently attached, and
they never fall off. But they are flowers, none the less.

Once we realize we are merely plants, it makes things more sensible to
realize, we should build our societies as groups of plants.

What does that mean? Well, all the Puerto Rican people, or people
plants get together, and live and work together, as Puerto Rican
plants. How they set up their living 'stations', their bed or sleeping
quarters, is not of much importance, since we expect all the people in
the group, to be honest, friendly, kind, generous, trustworthy, and so
forth. If there are mean ones among the group, you just cut off the
head, and that is the end of that. There is no plant left to bother
people, and normal people get along, real friendly like.

The person who cut the head off the person who was mean, has to be
able to prove the person was mean. Once he or she proves in a
courtroom the person was mean, he or she gets a fine, and goes back
home, to live with his or her friends in their group. Witnesses can
testify, and every thing can be solved, and the fine can help pay for
removal of the body, and the disposal of the body, by feeding it to
zoo animals in zoo parks where there are animals that like to eat
meat, for instance, and the costs for trial, and jail house food and
housing. Society is less one mean person, and every one will get
along, much nicelier, now.

As plants, female plants, that is, female humans, some times like to
live and bunk, or sleep in the sleeping quarters of female plants, I
mean, other female humans. But some times, they like to bunk, or
sleep, and make love, and have sex, with the guys, so they bunk in the
male sleeping quarters area.

Life couldn't be simpler, once people get used to living like this,
and people just have storage space, or lockers, foot lockers, or
wardrobe cabinets to store their valuables in. We don't want people
stealing other people's valuables, of course, so there is a problem
there. What do you do? Well, you find out who stole what, and you take
them to court, and you fine them. It's pretty simple. There are
answers and solutions for every situation, but this is how we
basically should be living, as plants live, in groups.

We don't need to be living in the tiny boxes, apartments, or homes,
with one family in each 'box' or set of 'boxes'. We need to be living
in gymnasium style living quarters, with general bathing and swimming
for all in the center, and people's sleeping stations, bunking
quarters, placed around the outside edge of the gymnasium, but on the
inside of the gymnasium. The gymnasium doesn't have to be square. It
can be oval or contoured in an oval shape. That way, there is a lot of
room and people won't feel like they are in a 'box'. It also helps
with the accoustics, and if designed properly, it can keep the noise
levels down. If things get too noisy, downstairs below, people can
find bunking quarters, that is, private rooms for groups or
individuals, were they can get some sleep by themselves, or with just
a few friends. Toileting facilitities need to be placed out of the
way, off to areas where there aren't any people bunking, so you set up
dividers, with plants growing inside the gymnasium as the dividers,
and that hides the people and the noises they make, and it keeps
frustrations low. The ceilings on the first deck can be high enough to
allow for enough fresh air to circulate.

You might want to build into the facility, a third level down, too,
where it is all showering, bath tub, and toilet facilities. A fourth
level down can be a recreation area, for excercising, and so on. A
fifth level down could be for one on one or small group kinky type,
playtime sex fetish activities, in privately reserved rooms.

Domed, ovalesque gymnassiums may be able to be built with better earth
quake proofing in areas where earth quakes typically occur if built
with quality, durable materials. With the right design structure
systems, the ovalesque gymnasium roofs can be replaced, periodically,
in sections.

There should be no laws about nakedity, nudity, such as, you have got
to wear cloths, or you'll go to jail, and there should be no laws on
sex in public, so long as it does not interfere with other people's
activities, because every one is living together in the same zoo park
facilities. Nakedidy, or lewdnesss is a concept that does not exist in
the plant world.

Since we are plants, set for sexual and erotic action from the days we
open our eyes, I suppose, there should be no laws on who can sex with
who, and age limits as to how old you have to be to enjoy reasonable
sex and enjoy and participate in mutually consenting erotic behavior
can be eliminated. So long as we have our anti-pregnancy plants, there
should be no problems with unwanted pregnancies, and women can decide
for themselves when they want to have their child or children. The
kids can be raised commununally, and so that gives lots of work to
women, who are the primary caretakers of young children.

Since we are all plants, student teacher erotic relationships should
be accepted, and professional vs. client erotic relationships should
be accepted, and generally, all mutually consenting relationships
should be accepted. With the anti-pregnancy plants in our diet, women
won't have a worry about unwanted pregnancies and they can enjoy fully
an erotic sex life with who ever it is who has a mutually consenting
ackknowlegdgement with.

I am calling them zoo parks, because they are kind of like zoo parks
with all the living animals, that is, with the animals and the trees
and bushes, and vines, which are all animals. Even molecules are
alive, and animals of a kind, but we are just not familiar with them
as a life form because they are too tiny to study closely. There are
particals smaller than molecules that are also alive, but they again
are of a different life form, and we don't have the technologies to
study them. They are smart though, and they do a lot of work for us,
from one end of this universe, to the other, and everywhere in
between. The fact is, our universe is gigantic, and it is continually
evolving, every day, every where. If we could see to the outest most
fringes, we would see a hazy, pinkish greyish fog color and a lot of
matter. One day we'll have the technologies to study the outermost
fringes, possibly, but possibly not, as it is so far out to the
outermost fringes, it might already be beyond our best technological
capabilities, nearly, to see that far.

We can't have cats living in these zoo parks, or dogs, or we can have
special zoo parks for people who like pets, because pets should have
their own zoo parks, where they can live and grow, and be harvested
for meat and furs, and whatever other parts, such as eyeballs from
dogs that can replace damaged or non-functioning human eyeballs if you
have the technologies for it, and we don't need them in our home space
area zoo parks cause a lot of people don't really care too much about
pets, and in some cultures, around the world, dogs are raised and
eaten, and mice are eaten, cockroaches are eaten, so you don't need to
raise and become friendly with dogs or cats in the general zoo parks,
if you are going to eat them, or sell them to others for them to eat.
Outside, you can have trees, and bushes, and lots of birds, and other
animals such as squirrels, who like to lead solitary lives, or
chipmunks, and so on.

Life would be a lot friendlier for people, once we get rid of the mean
and bad people, who can't live peacefully with others, and the needs
and costs for jail house space would shrink, and most every one would
be working and living, together.

We could have special zoo parks for the handicapped, such as the kids
and adults who have downs syndrome, or who are mentally retarded, and
we could have workers there, helping them with their day to day chores
of keeping their zoo park living areas, clean, sanitary, and safe.

That's how we ought to be living, and on planets where people are more
sophisticated, and where they understand our heritage, that we were
originally, plants, and that we evolved from plants, some places used
to be set up like that. Now, I don't know anymore, since I can't see
far out into space, and look at other planets where people are living,
since we don't have the technologies to see what is going on. We don't
have the telescope technologies we need, and our sciences are far
behind, because we are always getting involved in wars and spending
all our tax revenues that are collected from workers, with other
countries, such as, these days, the Arabs.

There are lots of ideas for building a society we could have, were
every one lives in zoo parks, and it really doesn't matter whose child
is whose, since we are all plants, and we need to mix our mates up,
all the time, in our zoo park groups, to keep evolution going, just as
it is in our normal plant world.

Anyway, there are a lot of people on this planet, and there are scarce
resources, so we need to start thinking in terms of new and different
ways of living, if we want to survive on a clean and healthy planet,
where all the animals, the creatures or plants in the soils of the
seas and oceans, lakes, and rivers, and the creatures swimming around
in the water of the seas and oceans, lakes, and rivers, as well as the
creatures living on land, all the different types.

It is the religions of the world, from way back, even from before the
time of the Roman's paganistic religions, when people started to worry
about who is whose son or daughter. Every one started worrying about
who was whose son or daughter and who was the father of the boy or
girl. In religions, that became important, and is still important,
because the ministers and jewish rabbis like to collect revenuek, that
is, money from the parish participants. So the priests, ministers,
rabbis, and other religious workers set up rules for people to live in
societies, and we are now stuck with what we have.

People back then, didn't know about zoo park living, and how to build
useful zoo parks to live communally in, and how to organize society,
and so forth, so we had little village, after little village, and
people lived in little boxes, or sometimes big castles, that is, big
boxes, or they lived out doors if they couldn't afford or pay to live
indoors like a lot of people do the world over, today. There are
people living in garbage dumps, in some countries, and that is where
they find their food, as well.

I think it would be a good idea to change the laws, and make nudity a
non-issue, and public living, in communal zoo park gymnasiums, the
standard, if we are going to begin to survive on a clean and unsoiled
planet. We have so much pollution, we don't know what to do, and it is
just going to get worse, as the years go by. We can't go on, letting
the rich get richer, and letting the poor stay poor. We need to build
and arrange new zoo parks for every one to live in, in every city in
the world. If people can get together in major collesiums for loud
games, such as football or soccer, and tolerate it, we can build life
style zoo parks, for small groups of similar plants, that is, similar
people who are generally of the same ethnic type. If people want to
live, all mixed up, with different ethnic types all living together,
happily and peacefully under the same roof, that's fine, too. Anyway,
that's the way we have got to go, because things are getting just too
messy, every where you look and pollution is going to get to be a very
serious problem, every where, in the years to come.

We can build experimental zoo parks for people living in countries
where there are no places for poor to live and where there are people
living in garbage dumps, or in ruined, old, wrecked buildings. Lots of
kids will get food and medicine that way, and their hygiene and health
will improve. We just have to settle on new types of rules every one
has to agree to live by, and if some one gets their head beaten up by
an angry group of people, because the person was mean to others, we
don't put every one in jail for life. We just ask what the
circumstances were, and we learn how people got along with each other,
and we learn the facts, and people will just have to accept that the
person did not have the right to live any more, since the person was
causing problems for every one, and every one who needs to be fined
will be fined accordingly.

Well, it's a nice idea, but there is probably no funding available for
study into this, and for supporting the building of experimental zoo
parks, but some one in government had better start thinking about
these types of things, and we need to spend less on wars, and less on
military planes and fighter jets, carriers, and then we could easily
begin funding study, and projects, that could be the begining of a
whole new age and the begining of zoo park living.

I think that is the sensible way to go, so we'll see what happens,
after Mr. Obama is elected. If Mr. McCain is elected, you will never
see a cut back in spending on wars and on war machines, such as air
fighter jets, or nuclear submarines and nuclear carriers, since Mr.
McCain was an air force pilot, and likes ships, and doesn't mind that
the U.S. is the "cop" or policeman of the world.

We call Amerika, a global cop country. That means our country wants to
patrol everywhere, and send our military to places that we need to
send them to, to "maintain" the "peace". That means, 'secure our
interests'. Secure our interests means, keep things the way they are,
with little or no change happening. When things change, and things
happen, every one is afraid of the unpredictable and of what may
happen as a result. We can think of many things that can go wrong, and
mess up the way of life for a lot of people, but it is nearly endless,
so I won't go there and discuss it.

Eventually, people who don't want to settle down and believe they are
just a type of plant, will have to be mandated to live in zoo parks,
and work in zoo parks. There can be transitional zoo park
establishments set up, as well. Eventually, things will get worked
out.

Maybe it will take a nuclear catastrophe, or some type of shocking
development, to get people headed in this new way of thinking, that we
are just plants, and we need to start living in zoo parks, and working
in zoo parks.

Whatever, I think people should start thinking about this, soon, as we
have limited resources, and once Mr. Obama gets into office, I think
he had better look at this seriously, and get everybody on board with
him, and then start the planning for financing for the study of this,
and the implementation of this.

There will be a lot of people opposed to zoo park living, and lots of
demonstrations will be held, and people will get noisy about it,
because people are basically greedy, and they want to keep every thing
they have.

They want the houses they live in, they want the furniture they
bought, and for them, moving into zoo parks, doesn't seem like a
comfortable idea since they are used to living alone all their lives,
in their minds.

It won't be easy, and there will be lots of unrest, demonstrations,
lynchings, fights, and who knows what else, but it has to be done, and
people all need to be re-educated, and told that they are just a type
of plant, and nothing special.

That won't settle well in a lot of people's minds, but it is the
truth, and people will have to get used to it, and learn to live
together with each other, in these new zoo park communities. That way,
we solve lots of problems on scarce and limited resources, and we can
stabilize our planet.

We can also learn what plants are good for keeping down the birth
rate, and so on. We can learn a lot about this, from lots of South
American Andean people, and others, who have a lot of knowledge about
this. Indigenous types of people who live on the land and who have
lived for generations working the land, know lots of things.

In Peru, there are plants that help keep the birth rate to zero, and
people have babies only when they want to have babies. Keeping the
birth rate down will help with overcrowding, and the fear of too many
people on this planet, or the population getting out of control, with
the scarce resources we have, won't happen.

We can also study and learn from the indigenous people more about what
kinds of plants are useful for infections, bacteria, and other
sexually transmitted organisms, and we can learn how to fight them.
Lots of people, already know the plants to use to keep down
infections, and to improve lactate juices, and to improve sexual
health, and to help with all around good sexual and physical health,
as well as plants that can be used for treating disabling conditions
such as cancers and tumors.

Plants, and we are plants, remember, live symbiotically, that is, hand
in hand, so we need to understand what plants will help us with what
problems we have, because plants help each other, and we have to help
plants live.

We are fed by plants, and we are nourished by plants, and our sexual
health is helped by plants, such as by the Peruvian Purple potato, or
the Maca Radish Root, so we need to learn what plants will do what.
And to learn that, we need to go directly to the small towns and
villages around the world, and especially in Peru, and South America
and Central America, where there are lots of people who know about
lots of plants that will help us live better. We have plants all over
the world which will help us, if we can learn the knowledge the local,
indigenous people know, about these plants. Plants help to maintain
not only nourishment, but also our health, so we have to look into
this more, and learn all we can about it.

We can easily find out what plants local people use to fight off what
illnesses to get well again. But we need funding for this, and we have
the medical community, especially the American Medical Association,
and the American Pharmaceutical Association, which have big groups of
people with large and deep pockets, that is, big expense bank
accounts, to help pay the government workers, the congressmen and
congresswomen, and other politicians, the money to influence them. We
need to get rid of greedy politicians, and put into congress just
about all women, then we will see changes take place. Women are
generally a point or two smarter than men are. That's because women
have all the baby making equipment inside them, and there are brain
systems attached to all the baby making equipment. Those brain systems
make women just slightly more capable than males. Women are good in
management, and men are good at general labor and all around type
handy-man type jobs.

Even though Ms. Palin is running for vice president, she is in the
pocket of greedy companies that give money to Republican leaders and
even office workers to help influence them and to influence the way
they think. We have to have a stop put to this kind of 'influence
buying', globally, at all levels of society, not only in congress.
Influence buying will happen anywhere in the world, where people are.
People won't speak up and tell others what they know if they are paid
to not speak about things that can help us with our health and medical
conditions, for example.

I think the Christian network of workers around the world has a lot to
do with this because they are the ones who big companies can go to,
and ask them to do favors for them, and then bribe them, and have them
give money or presents to the local people to keep them quiet. This is
how it is in South America, anyway, I think it is this way, all around
the world with the Christian network of workers.

There are problems of all types, but we will find, once we get rid of
the Christian and religious networks of workers, that things will
slowly change, and people will start talking about what they know
about, especially if you hire the people as consultants, and pay them
a salary to help you with your research.

Your research is for a good cause, and it is not the same thing as
bribing, or influence buying. You are paying knowlegdgeable people for
their expertise, and you will find lots of people with lots of
expertise in these matters in Peru, and throughout South America, and
I suppose, Canada, and the rest of the world, where there are lots of
indigenous people, even in Amerika, where we can find lots of
indigenous people living. It is these people we need to find and ask
for assistance.

Anyway, it is about time something is done about this, because we
can't wait till the last minute in each civilization around the world.
We have to act with good timing, and it is time to get started, now.

I'm sure, when all the bits and pieces come together, that is, when
all the needed people come up, and come forward, and begin working on
this project, I know it will all work out well. We are plants. We just
need to realize it, and we need to understand that plants live
symbiotically, hand in hand with each other for the benefit of each
other. We've been ignoring our plant friends, in many places, for a
long time, so it is time to get to know more about all of them, and
make friends with them, the ones that walk on the ground that we call
animals, or the ones that fly in the air, or swim in the sea, or the
ones that are rooted in the soil, on land, and under the sea, ocean,
or in park streams, and in rivers that we call plants.

Plants provide us with air to breath, don't they? And lots of plants
provide us with food to eat, and there are lots of animals that walk,
or fly, or swim, that also provide us with food, so they are our most
valuable friends, besides each other of us.

Let Mr. Obama know you think this needs to be looked into, and let the
governments of the world, around the world, also know that they need
to look into this. That way, every one can get started at the same
time.

Jonjon