Old 07-10-2008, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Gladiolus-6207

In article ,
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Jim Carlock wrote:

Do you sell the photographs? The picture looks like it might make
a great jigsaw puzzle. Thanks for sharing your photos.

I don't actively try to sell photos, but have been approached several times
by people (via my Flickr site) who wish to buy some, so of course I do. :-)

I keep telling you you need to do prints. g Those white on white
studies you did awhile back were some of my favorites. I've love to get
a couple of those.

Some of the shots you've done on the glass table are classic too.
--
Peace! Om

"He who has the gold makes the rules"
--Om