Old 08-10-2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Jeffrey L. Kline Jeffrey L. Kline is offline

Default Taking Cuttings

Don't know much about Joseph's Coat, but Don Juan is a offspring of New
Dawn, which is quite easy to start. I'd say go for it, what do you have to
loss?

Jeff, Southeast Michigan, Zone 5

"Bob" wrote in message
Question: I understand that you cannot take cuttings from all rose
plants. Does anyone know anything about the climbers, "Don Juan and
Joseph's Coat?" I won't cut them back until after Thanksgiving and that's
when I take my cuttings. I have not tried these two yet. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Bob