Old 08-10-2008, 01:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology,rec.arts.books
Matthew L. Martin Matthew L. Martin is offline

Default Shredded Paper in Compost Pile

On 2007-03-21, wrote:

And knitting sweaters (I've seen a book on this).
my man. Did you get the cork out of your breakfast already? An' wat chew
mean knitting sweaters? Dog hair sweaters? You crazy or what? Explain
yourself boy.
http://www.amazon.com/Knitting-Dog-H.../dp/0312152906

"Knitting With Dog Hair: Better A Sweater From A Dog You Know and Love
Than From A Sheep You'll Never Meet" by Kendall Crolius

Dog hair sweaters, when wet, smell like dog. Duh!

And now, I have a a photograph of someone spinning with a sign:

Do not touch the spinning wheel!
I am spinning dog hair today.

http://www.newsfroup.net/dog_hair/

I see your "link" and raise you:

http://www.isn.net/~minimill/store/

When we visited the store we struck up a conversation with one of the
owners. A few minutes later a female employee entered the store. She
looked so much like the first woman I asked if they were related. She
responded:

"She only hires people who look like her. It does limit the pool of talent."

They are identical twins.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even