Old 08-10-2008, 01:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Cattleya Orchid-6475

Several months back, I inherited my mother's orchid collection. This
Cattleya Orchid is the first one to flower, since they came into my
possession. I find it rather fascinating, that I am the 3rd generation to
have these orchids, originally they belonged to my Grandfather and the
original plant is now more than 50 years old. Unfortunately I'm not too sure
which of the orchids I have are "the" original ones, as over the years mum
divided Grandpa's plants and has re-potted them.

Attached Thumbnails
Cattleya Orchid-6475-b-6475-cattleya-orchid-08-10-08-30-400.jpg