Old 08-10-2008, 02:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Cattleya Orchid-6475

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Several months back, I inherited my mother's orchid collection. This
Cattleya Orchid is the first one to flower, since they came into my
possession. I find it rather fascinating, that I am the 3rd generation to
have these orchids, originally they belonged to my Grandfather and the
original plant is now more than 50 years old. Unfortunately I'm not too
sure
which of the orchids I have are "the" original ones, as over the years mum
divided Grandpa's plants and has re-potted them.

Like Grandpa's axe, which has only had three new handles and two heads ...
:-)

Like the pic, by the way, although I'm not an ordhid lover.

Mary