Old 10-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Gary Flynn

Default Keeping critters away - sprinkler motion sensors

Kevin Miller wrote:
I haven't had any problems with mine... I made a little spike thing
to put it on because it always worked it's way out of the soil. The
only issue I have is you need two for both sides of a garden (it
doesn't work thru, say, a large tomato plant)

What brand is it? When mine worked, it was effective and
if I can find one that is reliable, I'd certainly buy
another.

Besides, its fun to tell guests while your cooking on the
grill, "Yea, go ahead on out and take a look at the garden"