Old 09-10-2008, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Greenhouse Base - how level?

"Granity" wrote in message

LOL I'm about to take delivery of an 8x10 Halls Magnum, nothing solid
to put it on so it'll be dig a shallow trench put down some drymix
concrete and bed the base on it. Trouble is I've got emphysema and can
only dig about 4 or 5 spadefulls at a time before having to get my
breath back, it's going to take several days to get the base down
methinks. :-(
--
Granity

I used "Barrowmix" (wet) and found it just fine.
As well as the base foundation - you could consider using it for a central
pathway.
More digging I am afraid !
Sounds like you could do with a little help from a friend or go mechanical
!!

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com